Monday, February 4, 2013

A First Grade Surprise

Against my better judgement, I subbed for the first grade today  (as a favor to a friend). I had subbed for this same class last semester and a kid stole my candy bar off my desk and I found it later, slightly opened in his book box, so I may have been holding a little grudge against the class. Thankfully the class was on extra good behavior today which made the day amazing, but that isn't much to blog about. 

Here are the two blog-worthy things that happened today. 

1) A kid asking to go to the bathroom shortly after the class bathroom break said this:

"When we went to the bathroom it wouldn't come out, but now it needs to come out!"

2) I found this note on the floor of the class. A note from one of the little boys to another boy... pretty funny! 


No comments:

Post a Comment